Fresh hits, hard-to-find tracks and uplifting beats. Here’s 80 minutes of disco and handbag heaven.
After a brief hiatus, the podcast will now run weekly – showcasing the biggest dance floor fillers and hands in the air feel-good music, expertly mixed together in a DJ mix-set.
When I DJ live, one of my most favourite tracks to play is Red Light (Spells Danger) by Billy Ocean. Whilst you may not think its the most obvious of dance tracks, it get’s one of the biggest responses on the dance floor. It’s one of those songs you don’t mind hearing again and again.
As usual, I’ve included a mash-up. This time featuring Adele and Lady Gaga. The two tracks in the mix complement each other perfectly.
- Red Light (Spells Danger) – Billy Ocean
- What’s Luv – Fat Joe feat. Ashanti
- [MASH-UP] – The Hello Cure feat. Adele & Lady gaga
- Go To Work (Xenomania Mix) – Nadine
- This One’s For You (Kungs Mix) – David Guetta feat. Zara Larsson
- Hold You (7th Heaven Mix) – Gyptian
- Evacuate The Dance Floor – Cascada
- February (Our Last Kiss) – Joe Gauthreaux feat. Abigail
- Frozen (Almighty Mix) – Who’s That Girl!
- Reason (Clokx Mix) – Jack Ryder and Dida
- It’s My Time – Martha Wash
- U – Gareth Emery
- Stand By Your Man (Dave Aude Mix) – Tammy Wynette
- OPM (Dave Aude Mix) – Katrina
- Can’t Give You Anything But My Love – Groovy 69
- Get Outta My Way (7th Heaven Mix) – Kylie
- Fun (Balearic Mix) – Sharam feat. Anousheh Khalifalili
- What’s A Girl To Do (Almighty Mix) – Sister2Sister
- Runaway (StarLab Mix) – Newton
- Baby It’s Over (The Thin Red Man Mix) – Helena Paparizou
- It Ain’t Love Until It Hurts (Soulshaker Mix) – Pretty Girl Rock
- Sunchyme – Dario G
- Sandstorm – Darude